I've been tagged .... twice!
Ok, so I was tagged a few weeks ago by LeeAnne and now again by my daughter, so I thought I should probably post a few of the answers now that life has slowed down a teensy tiny bit. Ha!
Here goes:
What was I doing 10 years ago today?
I have no real clue what I was doing 10 years ago today, but ... for all intents and purposes ... here's my best guess ....
Morgan would have been 4 years old and I would STILL have been working at the law firm where I work today (I'll probably work here till the day I die), so it was probably another fairly busy day like today.
Five things I have on my to-do list today?
1. Get my hair cut this morning (DONE)
2. Write thank you notes to all the girls/ladies who helped with Girls Night Out on Saturday night
3. Write some bills
4. Make plans with an old friend to get together sometime this week or next
5. Call Brittney and schedule a time to take her out for dinner and a movie soon
Five snacks I enjoy?
1. BLT - banana laffy taffy
2. RTKs - rice krispie treats - Kathy's are THE best!
3. M & Ms and pretzels mixed together
4. A bowl of choco chip ice cream or cookies & cream
5. Oatmeal cookies - Mom's are THE best!
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1. Pick a few of the CC kids that I have right now in my group and go out and by them a new wardrobe and some much needed "things" that they might "want"
2. Pay off all of our medical bills and debt
3. Buy a new house
4. Go back to Hawaii for a LONG vacation
5. ???? (maybe splurge on a few scrapbook items!) ha!
Five places I have lived?
1. New Castle
2. Nashville, TN (First year of Bible College)
3. Muncie, IN (rest of college years)
4. Back to New Castle
5. Nowhere else ????
Ok, so I've finally answered the "tag". Sorry it took so long.
(I'll try to upload pictures from GIRLS NIGHT OUT tomorrow!)
Here goes:
What was I doing 10 years ago today?
I have no real clue what I was doing 10 years ago today, but ... for all intents and purposes ... here's my best guess ....
Morgan would have been 4 years old and I would STILL have been working at the law firm where I work today (I'll probably work here till the day I die), so it was probably another fairly busy day like today.
Five things I have on my to-do list today?
1. Get my hair cut this morning (DONE)
2. Write thank you notes to all the girls/ladies who helped with Girls Night Out on Saturday night
3. Write some bills
4. Make plans with an old friend to get together sometime this week or next
5. Call Brittney and schedule a time to take her out for dinner and a movie soon
Five snacks I enjoy?
1. BLT - banana laffy taffy
2. RTKs - rice krispie treats - Kathy's are THE best!
3. M & Ms and pretzels mixed together
4. A bowl of choco chip ice cream or cookies & cream
5. Oatmeal cookies - Mom's are THE best!
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1. Pick a few of the CC kids that I have right now in my group and go out and by them a new wardrobe and some much needed "things" that they might "want"
2. Pay off all of our medical bills and debt
3. Buy a new house
4. Go back to Hawaii for a LONG vacation
5. ???? (maybe splurge on a few scrapbook items!) ha!
Five places I have lived?
1. New Castle
2. Nashville, TN (First year of Bible College)
3. Muncie, IN (rest of college years)
4. Back to New Castle
5. Nowhere else ????
Ok, so I've finally answered the "tag". Sorry it took so long.
(I'll try to upload pictures from GIRLS NIGHT OUT tomorrow!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home